Tyto is seeking a Junior Consultant or Consultant to join our dynamic, international team. In this role, you will be to support a portfolio of our exciting, international tech clients to deliver high impact PR and communications campaigns in the UK market. The successful candidate will likely have 1-3 years’ experience in PR or communications (B2B or tech experience an advantage), exceptional communication skills in English (additional European languages an advantage) and will enjoy working in a fully-remote, diverse and rapidly growing international team. This is a unique opportunity to work with one of Europe’s fastest growing tech PR agencies.
More information and application details below.
Salary bands (subject to experience):
Junior Consultant – £23-£25K
Consultant – £30-£40k
You have good client and project management skills, and can be trusted to run key workstreams for different client accounts on time and to a high standard, without needing hands-on management. You support the account teams in managing client programmes in accordance with agreed plans and budgets. You have excellent communication skills, strong writing skills and high attention to detail. You will help ensure smooth and clear communications across the team and with clients. You will also play a hands-on role in the delivery of key programme elements from content development through to media relations. Ultimately, the purpose of your role is to ensure clients are highly satisfied with Tyto’s delivery, programmes are delivered in line with agreed plans, and that Tyto team members are guided and managed on what is required from them. Also, as a Junior Consultant/Consultant you will support heads of practice on new business pitches, playing a similar role as you do on client accounts – taking ownership of certain elements of a pitch / proposal process and supporting the account lead in ensuring overall results are delivered.
Ultimately, the purpose of your role is to deliver brilliant results on the areas of accounts on which you take ownership, and to support the account lead in ensuring clients are highly satisfied with Tyto’s delivery, programmes are delivered in line with agreed plans, and that team members are guided and managed on what is required from them. Finally, you will contribute to Tyto’s overall progress by supporting on agreed special projects.
The role will involve:
- Smooth and efficient project management of client accounts, internally and externally with clients
- Day to day management of clients
- Delivery of assigned tactical work to a high standard including but not limited to media relations and content development
- Deputy to heads of practice on assigned client accounts and new business opportunities
- Oversight of client account teams to ensure creativity, high quality work, and accurate feedback and open communications
- Coaching and development of employees where needed
- Leadership of assigned Tyto special projects
- Being an ambassador for Tyto helping to build the agency’s reputation
Tyto is seeking candidates with:
- Relevant public relations and sector experience in the UK
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Comparable work experience
- Client services skills
- Creative, collaborative and strategic thinking
Successful candidates will receive:
- Share options in the company
- An innovative quarterly incentive scheme
- Flexible / location-agnostic working and a full IT setup to support this
- Training and development programme
- Access to shared workspaces across Europe
- Home office stipend to ensure you’re equipped to work in a professional and comfortable environment at home
- Regular company meetups in different locations across Europe
- Support on individual career growth
- 25 days holiday
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.