Tyto is seeking a consultant or senior consultant to join our dynamic, international team. In this role, your objective will be to support a portfolio of our exciting, international tech clients to deliver high impact PR and communications campaigns, with a strong focus on media relations.
You will be an ambitious all-rounder with 3-5 year’s experience across client service, media relations and working in a high-performing team. Our clients include innovative disruptors, challenger brands and global heavyweights spanning the colliding worlds of science, technology and innovation, our work is focused on solving the business challenges and allows us to deliver programmes that make a difference.
Media relations experience is essential for this role, and previous agency and B2B tech experience an advantage. Exceptional communication skills in English a requirement. Fluency in other European languages is an advantage.
Salary bands (subject to experience):
Consultant – £30-£40k
Senior Consultant – £40-£50k
You have a highly developed communications skill set and are able to deliver high-quality work across a wide range of communications disciplines including planning, content development, client counsel and influencer and media relations. You have excellent client and project management skills, and you will be the primary support and deputy to heads of practice on accounts. In this capacity, you will manage client programmes in accordance with agreed plans and budgets, and you will ensure smooth and clear communications across the Tyto team and with clients. You will also play a hands-on role in the delivery of key programme elements from content development through to media relations. Ultimately, the purpose of your role is to ensure clients are highly satisfied with Tyto’s delivery, programmes are delivered in line with agreed plans, and that Tyto team members are guided and managed on what is required from them. Also, as consultant / senior consultant you will act as a key support to heads of practice on new business pitches, playing a similar deputy role as you do on client accounts. Finally, you will contribute to Tyto’s overall progress by taking the lead on agreed special projects.
The role will involve:
- Smooth and efficient project management of client accounts, internally and externally with clients
- Management of WIPs and activity trackers
- Day to day management of clients
- Delivery of assigned tactical work to a high standard including but not limited to media relations and content development
- Deputy to heads of practice on assigned client accounts and new business opportunities
- Oversight of client account teams to ensure creativity, high quality work, and accurate feedback and open communications
- Coaching and development of employees where needed
- Leadership of assigned Tyto special projects
- Being an ambassador for Tyto helping to build the agency’s reputation
Tyto is seeking candidates with:
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Comparable work experience
- Client services and project management skills
- Creative, collaborative and strategic thinking
Key performance measures:
- Consistent delivery of high-quality work including media results
- Client feedback
- Feedback from heads of practice
- Hitting or exceeding monthly client revenue forecasts within a 5% variance
- Ensure accounts run smoothly so that we don’t over service, and Tyto extracts the correct revenue for its consultants’ work
Successful candidates will receive:
- Share options in the company
- An innovative quarterly incentive scheme
- Flexible / location-agnostic working and a full IT setup to support this
- Training and development programme
- Access to shared workspaces across Europe
- Home office stipend to ensure you’re equipped to work in a professional and comfortable environment at home
- Regular company meetups in different locations across Europe
- Support on individual career growth
- 25 days holiday
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.