Intern, Digital & Insights
We are a successful B2B tech PR agency, working as one team across Europe with some of the most exciting tech companies around today, operating in a fully remote environment. As a multi-lingual and multicultural team, we share a passion for our unique way of working and the pan-European service we offer our clients. After winning multiple awards for best new agency when we founded a few years ago, we have focused on building one of the fastest growing tech agencies in Europe and navigated the pandemic to emerge from 2021 with 50% year-on-year growth.
We are looking for an intern to help grow our team as we forge an even more exciting path in 2023. Our clients include well-known international businesses as well as tech unicorns and high-growth companies, and we strive to be perfect partners to our clients, our team and the wider industry. Permanent employees benefit from an innovative quarterly profit-linked incentive scheme, share options, a MacBook Pro, an Oculus Quest 2 headset and a home office stipend. As a business we have a strong focus on training and wellbeing, and a culture that values a mindful approach to growth.
This 12-week role is designed as an introduction to a digital marketing and insights role within the agency, to allow the candidate to get a first glimpse at the experience of working within a successful international B2B tech PR agency. There is the potential for this role to convert to a permanent position.
You will support our Digital Marketing team (part of the Tyto Content Studio) on the creation of the Tyto Tech 500, our proprietary ranking of the most influential individuals working in technology from across the UK, France and Germany. You will be working on the data collection process and support the creation of the end report as well. You will play a key role in expanding Tyto’s intellectual property through the creation of the 7th edition of the Tyto Tech 500.
You will also support the Digital Marketing team on marketing activities for Tyto such as the creation of content for our blog, podcast and social media channels.
You will primarily be focusing on these two activities, but may be asked to support on other key projects as appropriate.
You will report to a Senior Consultant within the business, who will ensure you are briefed appropriate tasks, support you to address challenges and make sure you are able to access the information you need.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- A keen interest in research projects and technology
- A passion for digital audits, rigorous analysis and extracting insights
- Experience / demonstrable aptitude for social listening, analytics and research tools such as Trendkite (Cision), Pulsar, Moz, Google Analytics, Google Trends, SEMRush… would be a plus
- Previous experience in research, digital or data science projects would be a plus
- Strong written and verbal and communication skills and proficient-level English language ability (additional language skills, particularly French and German would be a plus)
- Strong digital skills and an ability to quickly understand new digital tools and platforms (such as Slack, Zoom, Cision, Muck Rack)
- An eye for detail and clarity
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and independently when allocated tasks
- Proactivity and time management
- Empathy and skill at building relationships
- A confident personality and entrepreneurial spirit
The following core competencies are required:
- Digital technology skills
- Analytical and research skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Professional and organised
- Inquisitive and collaborative
- Proactivity with good time management
- Creative, collaborative, and strategic thinker
- Flexibility and enthusiasm
- Shows initiative and creative thinking in problem solving
Key performance measures
- Consistent delivery of high quality, timely work
- Enthusiasm and making a positive contribution
- Team feedback
- Ensure projects are run smoothly
- Embracing our unique way of working and adding to the agency’s culture
Pay will be equal to the local “national or living wage” where the successful candidate is based.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.