We are seeking a Partner and Head of Practice to join our growing agency. The successful candidate will lead and grow a portfolio of clients, focused on a sector of their choosing across the colliding worlds of science, technology and innovation. The role will involve a balance of client work, new business and agency development projects. It commands a competitive salary and incentive scheme and reports directly to the Managing Partner.
Imagine being able to create and grow your own mini-business within a business. That’s the opportunity this role presents. And to be able to do so working flexibly from wherever you wish to be based, and with (even though we do say so ourselves) a great team of people and a great agency culture.
The role will appeal to someone who is looking for:
- an exciting new challenge helping to build an innovative new agency
- the ability to work flexibly, from any location they like, without sacrificing agency and team culture, and standard of work
- an opportunity to create and grow their own area of a business
You will be Tyto’s leading expert on the sector you choose to specialise in, and you will develop and hone a profile for yourself and the agency as a respected advisor to brands in this sector.
You will lead accounts so that: the team delivers outstanding results; you help build our reputation for quality work; the team is fully motivated.
You will be responsible for the internal and external evangelism and development of Tyto’s specialism in your particular tech area. The long-term goal of this role is to develop a client portfolio of £1m per year in fees.
In addition to running your client portfolio you will also take responsibility for the successful delivery of assigned Tyto agency initiatives.
The successful candidate must have a real passion for:
- Delivering outstanding results to clients
- Great teamwork
- Tyto’s ethos and the business we are building
- Cutting edge technologies
Specifically, we are seeking a candidate who has:
- Lots of experience working in tech PR, including within agencies (the current average among our Practice Heads is around 10 years)
- Excellent client management abilities
- Demonstrable skills in sales and business development, including networking and developing proposals and budgets
- Self-motivation and drive, both for client work and business growth
- The desire to still be involved in the day to day creativity of account work, as well as the operational side of agency life
- Excellent team leadership and mentoring skills
- The flexibility to travel for meetings across Europe
- A particular specialism in a certain area of tech, science or innovation
- Excellent media and influencer contacts
Successful candidates will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Share options in the company
- An innovative quarterly incentive scheme
- Flexible / location-agnostic working and a full IT setup to support this
- Training and development programme
- Access to shared workspaces across the UK
- Home office stipend to ensure you’re equipped to work in a professional and comfortable environment at home
- Regular company meetups in different locations across Europe
- Support on individual career growth
- Encouragement to actively pursue new clients in areas of personal interest
- 25 days holiday