Tyto is seeking consultants and senior consultants to join its growing UK media and influencer unit. You will spearhead the development and maintenance of relationships between Tyto clients and relevant journalists and key opinion formers.
Your objective will be to generate high quality results for clients, form new relationships and connections, to raise the profile of Tyto’s clients via media and social media coverage.
Our clients include innovative disruptors, challenger brands and global heavyweights spanning the colliding worlds of science, technology and innovation. Our work is focused on solving clients’ business challenges by delivering PR programmes that make a difference.
This role will appeal to anyone with a passion for the media and shaping the media agenda. You will have a real interest in how ideas and stories are told and shared through the media and influencer channels. You will have a great network of journalists and key opinion formers and you will be very motivated to build and develop this even further. Finally, you will take a real interest in new technologies and innovations and find it relatively easy to understand ‘the next big thing’.
Specifically, in this role you will:
- Support the growth and development of Tyto’s media unit
- Generate the highest quality and most relevant media results for our clients
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ businesses, their strategies and how to position them for appropriate media opportunities
- Monitor the media agenda and learn to proactively spot emerging trends and opportunities for Tyto’s clients
- Develop long-term relationships with journalists and industry decision-makers
- Oversee the construction and maintenance of up-to-date media lists for multiple clients across a range of media types and verticals
- Hone your writing skills across a variety of media and PR formats
- As part of your role in Tyto’s media unit you will learn to become an internal evangelist for media trends and developments
- You will also support on Tyto’s own PR and profile raising
Suitable candidates will have:
- PR or relevant experience (in politics, communications, journalism)
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ work experience post-education
- A keen interest in the media, current affairs and technology
- Passion for playing a key role in a rapidly growing agency
- The ability to work quickly and think on their feet (many decisions concerning the media need to be made and executed at speed)
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and independently when allocated tasks (this is one of the founding principles of our model)
- A passion for the value and importance of communication
- An ability to multitask and thrive on working on a variety of tasks on any given day
- Enjoys creative thinking and problem solving
Successful candidates will receive:
- A salary of £30-40,000 for a consultant or £40-50,000 for a senior consultant
- Share options in the company
- An innovative quarterly incentive scheme
- Flexible / location-agnostic working and a full IT setup to support this
- Training and development programme
- Access to shared workspaces across Europe
- Home office stipend to ensure you’re equipped to work in a professional and comfortable environment at home
- Regular company meetups in different locations across Europe
- Support on individual career growth
- Encouragement to actively pursue new clients in areas of personal interest
- 25 days holiday
You will be redirected to our HR platform to apply. Click here hr.breathehr.com.