You have a strong communications skill set and are able to work across a wide range of communications disciplines including planning, content development, client counsel and influencer and media relations. You have a particular expertise and focus on media relations, maintaining great relationships with a growing network of media and influencers, and consistently delivering great media results for clients.
You have good client and project management skills, own and run key sections of client accounts and support the practice lead in managing client programmes in accordance with agreed plans and budgets. For example, you will support in areas of account management, planning and reporting. You will help ensure smooth and clear communications across the team and with clients.
Ultimately, the purpose of your role is to deliver brilliant results on the areas of accounts on which you take ownership, and to support the account lead in ensuring clients are highly satisfied with Tyto’s delivery, programmes are delivered in line with agreed plans, and that team members are guided and managed on what is required from them.
Also, as a Consultant you will support heads of practice on new business pitches, playing a similar role as you do on client accounts – taking ownership of certain elements of a pitch / proposal process and supporting the account lead on ensuring overall results are delivered.
Finally, you will contribute to Tyto’s overall progress by supporting on agreed special projects.
The role will involve:
- Smooth and efficient project management of your areas of client accounts, internally and externally with clients
- Delivery of assigned tactical work to a high standard
- Consistent delivery of great media results for clients
- Nurturing and developing a growing network of media and influencers
- Management of WIPs and activity trackers
- Supporting the account lead on day to day management of clients
- Oversight of client account teams to ensure creativity, high quality work, and accurate feedback and open communications
- Support on Tyto special projects
- An ambassador for Tyto helping to build the agency’s reputation
Tyto is seeking candidates with:
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Comparable work experience
- Client services skills
- Creative, collaborative and strategic thinking
- Shows initiative and creative thinking in problem solving
Key performance measures:
- Consistent delivery of high quality work
- Media results
- Client feedback
- Feedback from heads of practice
- Hitting or exceeding monthly client revenue forecasts within a 5% variance
- Ensure accounts run smoothly so that we don’t over service, and Tyto extracts the correct revenue for its consultants’ work
Successful candidates will receive:
- Share options in the company
- An innovative quarterly incentive scheme
- Flexible / location-agnostic working and a full IT setup to support this
- Training and development programme
- Access to shared workspaces across Europe
- Home office stipend to ensure you’re equipped to work in a professional and comfortable environment at home
- Regular company meetups in different locations across Europe
- Support on individual career growth
- Encouragement to actively pursue new clients in areas of personal interest
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase 10 additional days
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.